My Wardrobe Story
I have to pen down my injury, someone might learn to avoid such. Few years ago, I gained admission into Lagos State university, a wardrobe was assigned to me in my hostel, just looking at the door I could see it have aged out of security. "Well, I'll manage it, it's just four years" I said to myself. All my precious belongings including my laptop lived happily together inside my wardrobe until one night. Our hostel was robbed, these robbers hurried to Joshua's wardrobe first, he wasn't at home. The robber gave his wardrobe a very heavy beating, with iron rods they brutally beat the wardrobe yet the wardrobe never opened it mouth. It endurance shocked everyone, but I was shocked to my marrows, my own wardrobe gladly opened at just a kick. How disappointing "just a kick." The most painful thing that bled my heart that night was my new HP laptop they filched that night.
Joshua arrived the next morning he ran inside, it was obvious he heard what happened. He saw me bathing in tears laying beside my wardrobes' miserable doors. "I told you wardrobes with strong doors are the best" he said as he tried to console me. "Take a look at my wardrobe, with a better wardrobe, safety is guaranteed" he added.
Bitter memories of what happened two years ago, now my wardrobe doors are so strong, thanks to Josh.
Comments
Post a Comment