SOLDIER II

Soldiers I I
Listen up!
Comrades, lend me your ears,
O' my uniform drips blood?
Because those words cuts like a sword.
What bled my heart,
is what you're about to hear;
The little comrades is dead.
He bite the dust,
because the commander finds fault in all he does.
Well, that's the trend.
The older ones are always right.
Their opinions always count while ours are left.
Yes, they've seen more sunlight,
but their recipes are full of self.
Sir! I'm a comrade too,
I stand in attention,
and do everything you command.
That doesn't make me a fool.
I hope you understand.
Respect our difference.
People who can't respect differences are monsters.
Why should we be the same?
Take a look at the stars,
The clouds and other heavenly stain.
They're are different in size and sharps. Remember We're soldiers.
We'll need each other.

C. Timothy
FB: SP Timothy Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?