THE DEAF LADY episode 1

*THE DEAF LADY*

I was on an ATM queue ,when I was attracted by this pretty lady sitting some miles from me... It was obvious she came with some one because instead of her to join the queue,she was sitting. I was seriously eyeing this girl to the extent that people were shouting at me,I was the next person to use the atm machine after a woman left and I was totally lost in thought. A friend of mine was behind and started laughing because he knew what got me carried away. While I was using the ATM machine I mistakenly pressed the wrong pin but I quickly corrected myself..I wanted to Withdrawn 2000 naira to buy a textbook but I wanted to Impress I wanted to do big boy so I Withdrew all the money in my account because I wanted to impress a girl I didn't even know. I withdrew the fifty thousands naria in my account..as if that was not enough I was not contented with my Nokia x3 that I ask my friend to burrow me his I phone. I finished using the atm machine and waited for my friend while I was publicly counting the money I withdraw so that she could see the money My
friend walked up to and told me we should start going home but i told Him I had a mission... I collected the iPhone 4x I told him to burrow me. Looking at time, it was 6:28.My
friend told me to meet him at home and left me with his phone. I was scared and shy to walk up to her but I remembered what my head of department always say( don't be afraid to woo a girl,if you are afraid that means you are not a man and always be ready to bear the consequences of your actions)these words gave me confidence and encouragement . Before I knew it I was standing in front of this lady and talking to her but to my surprise she didn't respond and I felt embarrassed, I sat down next to her ,talking to her but she still didn't respond. A man soon came to us  and communicated to the lady with signs using his hands.. I was crazily surprised because the girl I wasted my precious time with is a deaf girl. Where I stood dumbfounded the guy grabbed me and he wanted to fight with me because I was sitting with the girl the security man who saw what has been happening and some people came to my rescue. The security man  told me the lady is The man's girlfriend and they are both deaf..i looked at the time, it was 6:47,I had no choice than to be on my way home but on my way home some thing terrible happened
Watch out for Episode 2
*Afolabi Matthew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?