THE DEAF LADY episode 2
*THE DEAF LADY EPISODE 2
After what happened between myself and the deaf lady,i had no choice than to be on my way home but on my way home something happened which really got me into a big trouble.
Walking home with thoughts of what I will tell my friends and how they will make jest of me if they knew about the hilarious scene I created. Walking down a lonely path I Suddenly saw three men standing before me I couldn't say exactly where they came from why I was wondering one of them told me to bring everything on me including my Phone,ATM Card and Wallet. I was like "are you guys acting or something, you told me to bring my Phone, Wallet and ATM. Did you guys use charms or what". Visibly not being in the mood I tried to walk out on them but to my surprise they pulled me back .One of them slapped me and being a student of LASU, I reciprocated the kind gesture by slapping him back (you know say Aluta spirit they run for my vein). Had I known I wouldn't have done that,after serious beating because I was stubborn and adamant that they will not take anything from me. All physical efforts to stop them was in vain because they over powered me. They forcefully collected my nokiax3, the Fifty thousands naira and my friend iPhone4s.One of them brought out a pistol and hit me on the head. The next thing I saw amazing me cause I was looking at a drip and I was laying in bed. I tried to open my eyes clearly maybe I was dreaming but I found it difficult cause it was painful. I felt pains all over my body to the extent that I couldn't even raise my hand nor shake my head.(Na for that bed I gree say power pass power those guys wan kill me) A nurse came in I couldn't talk but I heard when she said the policeman should come in. The policeman came in and I was forced to talk because his mood and facial expressions got me worried. Despite the pain I was feeling, I tried to talk. (thanks oga for saving my life) but his response gave me Headache, Tears was dropping from my eyes. I thought I was in save hands but with what the Policeman said, I knew I was in a bigger trouble. Only God can save me from this. If you want to know what the policeman said please be patient
Watch out for Episode 3. *AFOLABI MATTHEW
Comments
Post a Comment