A lost soul
The lost soul
I was born and transferred to my grandma,
Grandma clothed and feed me with
Christianity.
A young bright prospect to move forward the ministry.
But growing up I lost it all
My eyes become red and lips become tired.
Death pay grandma a visit
And I moved in with my parents,
there it all started.
Mom was a christian by name.
Dad was a Muslim but also the same.
My journey with Christ kiss a stop.
I tried practicing Islam but
couldn't not.
I tried to be Islamised
But my hands can't hold the doctrines.
my soul is compromised and vacant.
This vaccum led me to be
plundering just like
the Vikings did in those days.
Just like Peter have denied
God countless times and like the people of Jew have help crucified his son.
Two captains in a canoe,
Which one should I follow.
This is prisoners dilemma theory.
Now am in a stage of lacuna
cos I don't know which
way to go.
Now tell me who am I?
A lost soul?
Agunbiade
I was born and transferred to my grandma,
Grandma clothed and feed me with
Christianity.
A young bright prospect to move forward the ministry.
But growing up I lost it all
My eyes become red and lips become tired.
Death pay grandma a visit
And I moved in with my parents,
there it all started.
Mom was a christian by name.
Dad was a Muslim but also the same.
My journey with Christ kiss a stop.
I tried practicing Islam but
couldn't not.
I tried to be Islamised
But my hands can't hold the doctrines.
my soul is compromised and vacant.
This vaccum led me to be
plundering just like
the Vikings did in those days.
Just like Peter have denied
God countless times and like the people of Jew have help crucified his son.
Two captains in a canoe,
Which one should I follow.
This is prisoners dilemma theory.
Now am in a stage of lacuna
cos I don't know which
way to go.
Now tell me who am I?
A lost soul?
Agunbiade
Comments
Post a Comment