"TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME" by ALAGBE O.stephen

"TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME"
"TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME"
I wasted all my night
Like a deer without light,
Living in a world full of fright
While waiting for my time to be right.

I thought I was right,
That the future will be bright
But i live like a night
Moving without a might.
Yes, my dream was clothed with sorrow
Like I was falling from a Barrow.
I thought of tomorrow
But it's too narrow for me to follow.
My night became joyless
Like I was living in a wilderness.
All I dreamt of was a greatness
But my world remains moonless.
With my heart turning sightless
My soul crave for success.
Tomorrow is near,
Alas, with a teem of tears,
Soon my world will be dear.
Moving without fear,
I believe tomorrow belongs to me.
ALAGBE O.stephen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?