FAR FROM ME
![]() |
FAR FROM ME |
FAR FROM ME
Ireti, i really missed you
Though it was just for fun
You played me like a fool
And I acted like one
I remembered when it all started
And everything you promised me
I can pictured how you acted
But you killed the me in me
I can feel our first kiss
Though we are no more
It was just too sweet
Glad I will be if I can see more
I know our love can't be fixed
Life still ride on
Afolabi
Ireti, i really missed you
Though it was just for fun
You played me like a fool
And I acted like one
I remembered when it all started
And everything you promised me
I can pictured how you acted
But you killed the me in me
I can feel our first kiss
Though we are no more
It was just too sweet
Glad I will be if I can see more
I know our love can't be fixed
Life still ride on
Afolabi

Comments
Post a Comment