POISONOUS WORLD by Alagbe.O.steph
POISONOUS WORLD
Feeling the weight of the world on my shoulder,
Alone, here in a cage,
While am getting older;
Day by day I wish for a serene slumber
But I live without a shelter.
Feeling the weight of the world on my shoulder,
Alone, here in a cage,
While am getting older;
Day by day I wish for a serene slumber
But I live without a shelter.
How can I leave this eternal cage?
While the dust on my head is counting my age
Wishing I could turn over a new page
For my world to become a peaceful stage
Full and stuck with silage.
Am like a handless angel,
Unable to open the cage;
While fighting hard like a mightless sage,
Living in a world full of garbage.
Oh! Was this my faith?
Looking at the sky for hope like a poor geezer,
While am getting colder.
All I see was a stormy rain,
Making me long for that world so dear
Before getting an endless slumber.
Alagbe.O.steph
While the dust on my head is counting my age
Wishing I could turn over a new page
For my world to become a peaceful stage
Full and stuck with silage.
Am like a handless angel,
Unable to open the cage;
While fighting hard like a mightless sage,
Living in a world full of garbage.
Oh! Was this my faith?
Looking at the sky for hope like a poor geezer,
While am getting colder.
All I see was a stormy rain,
Making me long for that world so dear
Before getting an endless slumber.
Alagbe.O.steph

Comments
Post a Comment