I WOULD RATHER DIE
I WOULD RATHER DIE.
Sometimes life isn't that coloursWe could paint in the walls of our hearts.
It's filled with contours,
Last week I heard a boy walk straight into the great beyond.
He was in pursuit of the pictures on he could see.
I blamed him a bit;
Just for making mama cry.
I've been watching his dad from afar,
He's just pretending to be a man too.
I wail not because it's dropped on him,
He's aged small, but he's dreams are older.
I wished he wrote to me before crossing the borders.
I would have wrote back, telling him the much reason I am younger.
I think less of the things he ponders,
It's like I'm not just troubled.
I leave the papers clears,
God said I shouldn't think with my head.
He said I see them all fixed in my mind.
Am not gonna paint picture,
That gives me tension
anytime I remember my age and think of the future,
I'm just walking gently thru' the corners of life
Running while time is tiptoeing,
Even if God hesitate, He's still 99 times 9 faster than me.
I'll rather die than
Running faster than God.
R.I.P
© C. Timothy jr

Comments
Post a Comment