Pain of betrayal
Pain Of Betrayer
A valuable substance of human living
Think with your head, they say...how true
Emotions conquers beyond the head thinks
Nevertheless, stay watchful of the night wolf
Gravity tells true.What throws up,returns down.
Consequence of having it drop on you
A broken substance of human living
The word love goes rampant
The practise love stays fake
Love seen as mere feelings
Feelings fade to dust when self gain crisps in
Then love burns to ache for selfishness borns
A wasted value of great product
We owe closeness we see,how close is the heart felt
We smile to face, innermost holds grip hatred
We think we have the back strength
Seek closer, no one is there when the call rings
They smile in hypocracy..while we think we have them
A product of poor sensitivity
Even with open eyes, I smell my own range in blood.
A giant step of on my crushed heart
Burning down in weary, my pain savors it hunger
My palms grows blades of vengeance
Self revenge of betrayal
I should have smelt this coming..I was so damn blinded in trust
A living of fake friendhood
Face shown in secret of a wild clown face
Pretense of happiness
Claws grows shaper behind your face
They hurt not soft but in tight hoods
Their blades penetrates smoothly..tearing out your soul
I could scream in anger..but my voice fades in tears
A valuable substance of human living
I found the clown lost in mud
Helpless! I remember being socked in mud that by whom I was left
I held firm grip of her, loosing her breath.. I knew
Revenge wrath all over my vains..I held tighter
I could feel life drop out from her..I wanted it
Gasp...giving up her ghost..how sweet!
A deep painful breath she voiced..her tears drop hot on my palm.
I saw the face helpless, I can't do this..
Karma owns the vengeance,i let go to it.
It is the most valuable living substance of human living.
Annaj'
A valuable substance of human living
Think with your head, they say...how true
Emotions conquers beyond the head thinks
Nevertheless, stay watchful of the night wolf
Gravity tells true.What throws up,returns down.
Consequence of having it drop on you
A broken substance of human living
The word love goes rampant
The practise love stays fake
Love seen as mere feelings
Feelings fade to dust when self gain crisps in
Then love burns to ache for selfishness borns
A wasted value of great product
We owe closeness we see,how close is the heart felt
We smile to face, innermost holds grip hatred
We think we have the back strength
Seek closer, no one is there when the call rings
They smile in hypocracy..while we think we have them
A product of poor sensitivity
Even with open eyes, I smell my own range in blood.
A giant step of on my crushed heart
Burning down in weary, my pain savors it hunger
My palms grows blades of vengeance
Self revenge of betrayal
I should have smelt this coming..I was so damn blinded in trust
A living of fake friendhood
Face shown in secret of a wild clown face
Pretense of happiness
Claws grows shaper behind your face
They hurt not soft but in tight hoods
Their blades penetrates smoothly..tearing out your soul
I could scream in anger..but my voice fades in tears
A valuable substance of human living
I found the clown lost in mud
Helpless! I remember being socked in mud that by whom I was left
I held firm grip of her, loosing her breath.. I knew
Revenge wrath all over my vains..I held tighter
I could feel life drop out from her..I wanted it
Gasp...giving up her ghost..how sweet!
A deep painful breath she voiced..her tears drop hot on my palm.
I saw the face helpless, I can't do this..
Karma owns the vengeance,i let go to it.
It is the most valuable living substance of human living.
Annaj'
Comments
Post a Comment