God is a Fool


God is a Fool 

MAN;
Hey! Yes you!
Hello, supreme being as they claim you are.
I am one of the man you slain many years ago.
If only you'd remember coz I know you would have many blood spill out.

I am the woman you banished without listening to my plead maybe its pissing.

We are the nation you destroyed to be precise. 
We are sodom and Gomorrah.

We never had sex with your son nor killed him like those faithful Israelites did (or let's put it better) like nations now do.

We didn't sip blood up to this before you said it is enough.
Why not kill these nations 
Like you did to us.
Instead mercy, grace and favor is now a must.
God can you see you are a fool 


GOD;
Hello son, 
Yes! Son I'll call you,
though I know my sun shines on you daily
though you have no single reflection of my son. 
Oh dear your accuse I'll not shone.

A fool I heard you call me.
What better fool have you than the one of greater deeds
 Unwise you claimed of me.
 Yet my foolishness stands wiser than that of men intelligence.
 Least of them all I could sense you as.

 My acts are of foolishness to mankind,
because you have seized to open your eyes to what is known- Mystery.
 I am beyond your blindness can smell 
and your thought can visualize.
A spirit I am- Holy 
and unless you walk with me in spirit, you remain in blindness.
 
 I was referred a fool
 Indeed a fool I should be, 
while I chose not to destroy your world.
 Be mistaken not,
 I have not be to destroy you.
 I chose to have you repentance.
A chance of change.
 A fool you called me for I have you in my innermost heart?!
 I could punish you now,
but grace keeps holding my wrath.
 I could be your fool for now while I stay calm for your good sake.
 A time of judgement arises when I will destroy the nations you called
 Lifeless they would be,
gnashing in regret while you call me fool
 Rather than them having a hold of the chance I give to all.

 I wouldn't destroy your world like time have I done.
 I'll wait till you see how I hold long in pain.
 For you to realize how hurt I hold on to your change, 
and while you manipulate me.
 Calling me a fool.
for your foolishness I would foolish..
 You rather wish for my foolishness that the wisdom men claim they have. 
 If not my love over you, 
what have you to stay in boldness to talk against the Almighty.
 Let grace fight for you out of love.
 A day of the conclusion turns out when all man serves according to his works.

 The world of Sodom and Gomorrah
 I did destroy for no mercy I found for them,
no breath was left
 For evil filled their heart and evil their deeds portrayed. 
 I would destroy coz you not any less to their evil deed,
  Worse I have Seen of you but my heart softens to the cry of the innocent. 

 On your behalf who pleaded to have you given more chance..
though a fool you have called me,
 Blood being shed had been
judgement strike on immediate sin.
 A chance to life I give you..
rather than a judgment of immediate sin.
 If I were to be how you want me,
 I'll destroy your world and even you.
for evil deeds fill your earth.

If only you know the final judgement I reserve for those nations who wouldn't repent of their sins.

 But if you called me a fool I will admit that cos your senses and Six five cannot comprehend who and what I am.

So let God be a fool to you to you only!!!  
Coz all man remains a liar and God be the truth.

 Inked by AFOLABI and olajide Daniel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?