IF

IF
If I build you a great tower
With the might of my power
Would make our love blossom
Like an all season flower?
If I take you to the beautiful Lake Atitlan
For a shower,
Does that guarantee that you’ll be here with me forever?
If I have got the body build of Commando,
And the scoring ratio of Ronaldo,
And the shooting prowess of Rambo,
Is that enough to convince you?
If I have got the strength of a stallion,
The valour of a warrior,
And the pace of a cheetah,
Does that certify that you’d lay in my bed?
If I make your will mine,
And make my good will thine,
Would that command thy smile?
If I build you a mansion,
And build for you the greatest effigy,
Will that make you end in my house as my wife?
Copyright: E. ‘fisayo aka Ek_Tiger

IF
If I have one thing that counts
It is nothing more than you.
I am as prepared as a scout
To give you everlasting love from night till noon,
If the day would last 48hours
It’s not enough for our love showers,
If you should walk away,
I would walk a thousand way
To bring you back,
I would place you above lack.
If I have a wish,
I wouldn’t desire sandwich
Like a school boy,
Neither would desire all the world's oil,
But like Solomon
I desire nothing more
But wisdom and understanding
To catch you when you are falling.
If I desire a future,
Every second passing without you is torture,
Your love in me eludes measure,
If there be any pleasure
It is when I kiss your honey lips,
You need to see how my heart leaps,
If I have 30 billion in my account,
It would not count,
Because you are worth more than the figures in my account.
If there’s something Solomon never had,
It’s you, your beauty makes beauty numb.
So don’t make this hard,
So that your baby can call me “Dad”
Copyright: C. Timothy Jr.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?