WHO KNOWS HOW I FELT
WHO KNOWS HOW I FELT
Who knows how I felt
When I saw her walking
Up to me with smile on face
And the eighteen multiply
by eight in eight places figure
Eight on her seductive waist
Open my gate.
Who knows how I felt
When she stood before me,
My zebra was looking
dovely into her panda
And my ears listen
To the scent coming
From her body.
Who knows how I felt
When I couldn't control
My emotions and I asked
For a selfie to keep those memories.
Who knows how I felt
When I used my tongue to
Pass a decent message to
the outermost part of
her ear repeatedly.
Who knows how I felt
When I expected her
Hands to pay my cheek
a thunder visit
But she told me to continue
Passing my decent message to her ears.
Who knows how I felt
when I checked my gallery
And I found this amazing
pictures of a lady and I
inked on it without considering
the likely consequences.
Poet: Afolabi

Comments
Post a Comment