LORD FORGIVE MY SOUL

        LORD FORGIVE MY SOUL

Time is an endless ocean,
That stream from the past to the future.
Am like a sheperd in a club,
Dining with the devil.
Slowly with a deep heart I cloth myself with a garment of evil,
With my dream moving like a creeple.

Lord forgive my soul.
Though I preach like a pope
To those angels with double hole.
My mouth a light
And beneath my lap
Lives a pole,
Always  for a stroll.

Lord forgive my soul,
Let not my soul be cast away,
Like beautiful holly.
Let my heart love your way.
Bear a Light to my falling soul,
With a shelter far away from a ban-owl.

Soon summer will bid adieu
And winter will say hello.
Clothed with darness,
Time will detest my age.
Will I dwell beneath a bed of stone,
And draw a sorrowfull map on my page.

The world is a book
Full of different words.
Strikingly did I look
Till I lost my vocal cord,
For those lassies
With a big ball.

Behind this darkness,
My soul glued to a beautifull hole,
My heart dream of a her falling branches
And my pole long for a sexy soul.
O! Lord forgive my soul.

Let not my heart dwell in a tartarous,
Let not my world fill your wrath.
Let not the heavy hand of death fall like rain,
Let not my eyes close forever,
And let not thy love detest my coast.
O! Lord forgive my soul.

               Steven Alagbe

The Lord is my strength;
Whom shall I fear?;
Brought out from the mirey clay;
Longing for His Standard;
My soul encompassed with acts of sin;
In close combat with them, yet the fend win;
Weighed down often and repeatedly;
I see my down falls;
My soul drenched in inequity; Frightened by the hollow night and the arrows by day;
I  crept, I crept like a legged cattle being led to the slaughter;
When all hope is gone;
Lord you're my shield and bugler;
My saviour, Redeemer;
Save my soul LORD;
From daily combat with sin;
Prevent me the eternal fries; Lord forgive my soul.

                 Noble piece.

Duet by 
Alagbe Steven
Noble piece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?