Thursday Picture prompt
FIST FIGHT.
Dews are few
But it's tinny sparkling bubble
Makes every grass new,
Dami took away all my trouble.
Our union semblative of soil and trees
Every time she deck out of the car
Dressed to kill
I lose a knot in my head.
This beauty took my heart,
Next to my heart is where she sat.
'twas quick, death paid us a visit,
Serve a dish that she did eat.
Why Dami?
"You're coming" in my head it's still ringing,
All I see is the pieces of you
Scattered the length and breadth
of the same road.
The same road you kissed me yesterday,
You should have told me "you're not here to stay"
I would have just walked away,
perhaps worked out a way.
Now my bed is now packed with snow,
There's no you to keep me warm in the cold.
Why Death?
Ugly face, steeped crown tips and rotten feet,
You can't even say hello
Without people crying.
Can't you hug without people going 6feet low?
You took away my joy,
Made grain happiness.
I wail all day,
gnashing my teeth all night.
You are a coward!
Come forward and we can talk like men,
I call for a fist fight to the death.
© C. Timothy Jr.
What can I say
I don't know what to say.
Even though I know what to say,
what can I say
to a mother who unescortedly
climbed nine
mountains with pang all over
her bag of bones
And the aims behind
climbing the mountains suddenly
disappear like cigarette smoke .
I don't know what to say.
Even though I know what to say,
what can I say
to a mother who child walk
out of her abode with bare
foot and painted smile on the
face but escorted home
with able men and women
in a briefcase.
I don't know what to say.
Even though I know what to say,
What can I say
to a mother who lost
her only tot in a jungle
justice before her face.
I don't know what to say.
Even though I know what to say,
What can I say
to a mother whom child brain was
skin alive through the anus
in a governmental clash.
I don't know what to say.
Even though I know what to say,
What can I say.
Inked by Afolabi
Oh no!
Yes I said no!!
Crying furiously you keep that questions
'Cos I said a big no
Helpless, take a look at me
Needless, a cup o tea
Folded up like a rap of shit
For what I do know noting 'bout
Its obviously crazy you don't get my point
I may look like one
But I'm no part of them, no point
I ain't going with you,please sir help my plight...
Inked by Noble piece
Comments
Post a Comment