Thursday Picture prompt
Thursday picture prompt
The soil's son
I've been despised and criticized
Still I'll follow my heart
Deep down to the place I fantasize
Notwithstanding their thoughts of me going the wrong path.
With high hopes and dreams
My future pictured in reality
Boulevard encaved by tall trees
My own Trinity!!!
If only looks could kill..
Their Hearts would be fed to the beasts;
My lips would seal their will.
I've learned to use my fist while dancing in the feast.
What if I'm not the only one?
With an unbearable lack...
I'm the son of the soil's son
I'm African..; I'm black!!!
Written by
A.O. Benedicta
DARK PART OF THE WORLD.
The sun rises from the east,
Bearing them a light of joy,
Happiness is all they see,
For they are born with silverspoon
Taking from a pauper's dream.
Some are born like a king,
With an abode where gold stream.
Some are born like an eagle,
With feather to soar above darkness, pain, poverty, and sadness.
And some are born like a peacock
With astonishing regalia, moving to and fro like beautiful cinderela.
I am lock in the dark part of the world,
Where pain, death, poverty and beast dwell.
Am I born to be a prey,
Am I born to die in a wilderness where evil and death strike with a gale?.
The front is stock with death
And behind me is a volture,
Praying and waiting form my last breath.
O! Mother! Mother!
What is day without light,
What is night without darkness
And what is life without hapiness.
Did I beg to be born?
Were you not ready to be a woman?
Then why runing after dady's gun,
When you know you detest a son?.
First day on earth
My glory shines like the sun,
My dream useless the beauty of thousand corns.
But now they are gone,
For the weight of poverty and loneliness
In this dark world are heavier than a ton.
#wicked world
#wicked parent
#cry of a lonely child.
©inked by steph
FATE OF THE HELPLESS
Looked into the ground
if joy could be found
Could I be likened to a vulture or an ant
World of joy in the grave
World of happiness in the wilderness
Grave a land of the dead
Wilderness a land of the hungered
Emozione of blood
Can I find anyone,
Someone of my blood
A son of man
Oh!! help of the dead living
The strength of the helpless
The joy of the hopeless
The blissful emotion.
Inked by
IDOWU MARY
As each day passes
I wonder if I'm human too
As I feel dejected every day by day
Even the culture is eager for my death
My life is tragic
If I were given a chance to choose,
Maybe I would have been the best creation
What keeps me alive
Is the hope that I have
The vultures can wait
But my death is not soon
Written by
Ayobami
Had I know
They came in their thousand with war written on their weaponic face,
They came in million and we shut the gate,
They polluted the air with bomb and we took a race,
With gunboat and naval ship, they stopped the race while some open the gate to the next phrase.
I watched my momma with dusted blind eyes slaughter like a ram,
Papa throat was plugged with knife like unripe mangoes,
I cried like a shower when death took my frenemies and amigos.
Had I know,
I would have wait and died with my love ones,
I am surrounded withe late soul but I can't see anyone.
Had I know,
I would have died with my love ones,
Better than vultures waiting for my death to feed.
Inked by
Afolabi OnlyGodknows
Comments
Post a Comment