My mother ll
MY MOTHER !!
An embodiment of care and love,
When you meet her,
You'll find out...
It's not mere bluff.
I've been with women whose
Character resembled hers, but Never have I been
With a woman like her.
If you ask me,
She's the type of woman only an
Archeologist can discover. Rare.
KEHINDE MUKHTAR
My mother my mother
My mother is who I love
Whose love comes from above
Even in situations which is tough.
My mother is who I referred to as love
Whose love can never be compared to other loves
I never regret loving my love
Because she will forever be my first love.
The definition of my mother is love.
Prince Teekay
I was offered the mighty pyramids at gizeh,
The best of gold from Romania,
The fabulous diamonds from sierra Leone,
Guess what? I chose "my mother".
"I love you", I've deceived many with this.
She's love herself, no deceit
Her gaze, her smile, her touch, everything of her tells of this,
I could wish for two mothers of her kind but obviously the latter will be a counterfeit.
Sky
In her arms I laid.
On her back I slept.
Her hands wiped my tears.
She is my first confidant.
You showed me love.
You made me stand.
Love is an understatement.
You fasted for me,
When I was lost.
Thank you Olori Mi.
Rhema
Your milk of nurturance
Your whip of reprimand
Your touch of affection
Have kept me till this moment
Through thick and thin
Your love did win
I fell a million times by the sides
But you made me rise to withstand the tides
You are a creature beyond wonder
My precious mother
Jones Phoenix
My mother is my lover,
Someone who always care,
Someone who's always there,
That is my mother and lover.
My mother is my lover,
My sunlight in my days,
Someone who always stays,
Someone who always care.
Things may get tough and rough.
My mother still remains my lover.
Vecxux
Title
My mother ll
Joint poem by
Sky
Rhema
Jones Phoenix
Vecxux
Kehinde Mukhtar
Prince Teekay
Signed by
Afolabi onlyGodknows
Comments
Post a Comment