Poetry and I
POETRY AND I.
Do you know how it feels,
When you have thousand of words stuck in your head,
Yet no zeal to ink down?.
Do you know how it feels,
When your thought is deeper than an ocean,
Yet your paper remain blank?.
Do your know how it feels,
When words can't express emotion?.
Do you know how it feels,
When your vocabullary is incapeble of streaming through your mind,
Down to your mighty pen?.
Do you know how it feels,
When emptiness create a lacuna between you 'nd poetry;
Making man's vision and thought fade in the brain?
It's call a block.
Yes a block,
Creating a brigde between poetry and I.
Runing after poetry for words In my brain;
Far and near I search but noting seems to appear on my page.
Writer's block is a cage;
Meant for human regardless of your age.
But my heart is a stage,
Meant for poetry to stay,
Yet crumpled paper and broken pen kill my days.
A sad story when my brain keep juglling word round my world,
Strugling to produce a work,
Yet my strainght won't come up with a plot.
With pain I couldn't ink since month ago,
Like my brain chose to shut down and say "no".
O! Writer's block an hideous cage;
With this my brain is stive,
But I believe this poem will live.
© A. O.STEPH
#writer's block
#pls help me out
Comments
Post a Comment