Thursday picture prompt
We got soft arms and strong touch
So do we have strong arm and soft touch,
Seeing from the windown how his strong arm
Produced a soft touch of love.
Expressing affection that seem to know no age
At first i'll take love as a lie,
But this love is pure beauty and innocent.
Her hair turns grey, yet all he sees
Are the youthful blood that had his say be my wife
Love isnt a prey to blindness
But spelled under beauty.
Love being found loses what age is seen
Remaining in length of youth
Covered with love unconditional.
His palm rolled dowj her chin
She mourned in joy over loading.
Her mouth seem so sweet
But his strong arm makes her save,
And while her sexuality had gone dry,
His soft palm reminded her that not all that matters.
Inked by Annaj
Mystery of d morning sun
Shining into the wide spread curtain
Poke nosing to the glamour of today's spicy
Heart epic.
I treasure this moment cause of it sensation
Building goosebumps in me to know the heart is pure.
Sacrificed with the fantasy of infatuation that is cleared of today's illusion to know,
It for better for worse, rich in poverty , sickness and healthy till death do us part.
Kakz
Sexual Appeal
Even though we've grown old and worn out like ''aso ofi'',
To me you will still be as appealing as ''Akara and ogi'' in the early morning.
Although at times it seems difficult to get hard.
But immediately your hand touches me,
It's always like that moment you add ''omi gbona'' to ''ogi''.
I've always thought you would slack down there with time,
But once I insert, it grips me so hard that I remember the ''omorogun'' at you mercy when preparing ''eba''.
After years of doubt I believe this is what is called sexual appeal,
Cos' you are always keeping me at ease...or should I say pleased.
Aso ofi means tie and dye
Akara and ogi means beans cake and pap
Omi gbona means hot water
Omorogun means a traditional wooden spoon.
©Vecxux
WHITE LOVE - (reversed)
Roses are beautiful
Not without the air of your breath.
We started like a sapling,
Kissing strongly the root of love.
By and by it grew like a maple tree in oregon,
From which every soul dreams into our tunnel.
Before the crowdy-stonny faces of lovers;
We strut in a trance of love,
We dazzle in a cloud of love,
Like rain, we fell into an ocean of love.
The golding tower in LEBANON
The shining alter in JERUSALEM
The verdant grasses in ISRAEL
The cloudless climes and starry skies,
All adour every love spark beneath our eyes.
With gray invaders knocking our heads,
We shall die with our names on every skies.
Inked by A.O.steph
Words For Main Man
Main Man
I want to tell you about what I saw
I saw a picture of two people
They were covered in white and their hair was white too
The covering a symbolism of love
The white hair, a symbolism of old age
I then decided to write for us
Main Man
This is for us when we're old
I know we don't know what our future holds
But also, there is no restriction to thoughts
And instead of thinking one of us would witness the closing of eyes of one
I decided to think of the perfect moments before then
Main Man
Every night I close my eyes in your arms or otherwise.
The bliss, unexplainable
And in the morning, I lift my face to yours to shower on you words only for you
As you bestow on me invincible gifts that glue to my heart
Main Man
The day moves calmly and we move with it
But life isn't supposed to offer us smiles always
Our disagreements inevitable but not breaking us apart
The moments of loneliness in our presence
But in all, we overlook the imperfections
Main Man
I don't know how else to explain or put my words together
But this isn't only what is to come
And I hope you know I wish on us all that and many more
Certainly, till the very end
I wrote this very one for us because of the old ones covered in white but with love
@morah_timah
Mighty inkers inspired
Thursday picture prompt
Comments
Post a Comment