I would rather love a cockroach

I Would Rather Love A Cockroach

I would rather give my heart
to a cockroach,
But don't take me as an formicophillia.
I would rather give my trust
to a cockroach but don't
take me as a traitor.
I would rather soil my life
to bring back a cockroach life.
But don't take me for
what people say about me ..

I would rather give my heart
to a cockroach 'cos a cockroach
doesn't break heart like you do
Break glass cup in your kitchen
without feeling remorse for your
addicted act .....

I would rather give my trust
to a cockroach 'cos a cockroach
keeps trust above its life and
never stabs another man's shadow...

I would rather soil my life
To bring back a cockroach's life.
For a cockroach is more useful in all ways compared to some man...

Inked by
Afolabi onlyGodknows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?