Sunday joint poem

                 I don't worth it

My heart is dirty and still far away,
That soul of mine have been misplaced.
My mind is stained with blood of betray, 
That life of mine staggered in your grace.

The sun still drop on my feet,
The rain still shrine on my head.
Mercy still hold strong my feet,
Grace uplifted me above arms instead.
sin is my wrist watch,all these I benefit,
Lord I know I don't worth it....
Inked by
Afolabi onlyGodknows

He safe guarded me in the womb of my mother,
For nine tough months that I can't stop but to wonder.
Still guards me till this very moment in this world,
That I can't stop but to think if anyone else can except God.

But the moment I remember the tales of the garden of Eden,
Or the atrocities committed by myself and my brethren,
I just break down in tears cause we ain't worth it,
While you  want us to run from evil,
All we do is sort it....  And surprisingly we love it.
Yet you still guard us...  Permit me to say we ain't worth it.
Inked by
Vecxux

My mouth's slimy innards rendered,
When she served me in golden plate,
Her tightly untouched tunnel.

Down my cheeks were sails of tears,
Tangling thoughts in her ready looks.
For several tunnels she knows not,
My little voyager has swiftly explored.
As the voyager himself spake gently,
Bowing his head to be zipped up.
Inked by
  Bounde

My heart is dirty and still far away,
That soul of mine have been misplaced.
My mind is stained with blood of betray, 
That life of mine staggered in your grace.

The sun still drop on my feet,
The rain still shrine on my head.
Mercy still hold strong my feet,
Grace uplifted me above arms instead.
sin is my wrist watch,all these I benefit,
Lord I know I don't worth it...
Inked by
  Afolabi onlyGodknows

He safe guarded me in the womb of my mother,
For nine tough months that I can't stop but to wonder.
Still guards me till this very moment in this world,
That I can't stop but to think if anyone else can except God.

But the moment I remember the tales of the garden of Eden,
Or the atrocities committed by myself and my brethren,
I just break down in tears cause we ain't worth it,
While you  want us to run from evil,
All we do is sort it....  And surprisingly we love it.
Yet you still guard us...  Permit me to say we ain't worth it.
Inked by
  Vecxux

My mouth's slimy innards rendered,
When she served me in golden plate,
Her tightly untouched tunnel.

Down my cheeks were sails of tears,
Tangling thoughts in her ready looks.
For several tunnels she knows not,
My little voyager has swiftly explored.
As the voyager himself spake gently,
Bowing his head to be zipped up.
Inked by
  Bounde

Who am I
To be graced by His Holiness
With blessings as abundant as rain
That pour mercifully on the earth's bald headed head?

I am an unfaithful being
I've sinned against my magnificent creator!
And the waters of Mississippi cannot cleanse me of this dirt!
I wish I can see Him!
And make my wanton head kowtow his feet
And my mouth making a confession of how unworthy I am of his grace.
Inked by
Adetu genius

He made me from a clot of blood
Brought me into this world and showered blessings
Gave me purpose and life
Oh! I did appreciate not

From the lump of flesh I rose
By his grace, beauty flowed
Thy watchful eye over my past years
Nevertheless I thanked not
Regretfully I now thought
Are my an unworthy lot
Inked by
      Oni Abiola

Been unclean
In my own black sin
As rotten as the load asking
Clothed in my own deceit

My world becomes rotund
The love reassured
As I will become reborn
For this grace becomes greatly unforgiving
The love of God becomes undeserving
As my salvation becomes all regressing.
Inked by
  SammyPortgas

Who am I
To be graced by His Holiness
With blessings as abundant as rain
That pour mercifully on the earth's bald headed head?

I am an unfaithful being
I've sinned against my magnificent creator!
And the waters of Mississippi cannot cleanse me of this dirt!
I wish I can see Him!
And make my wanton head kowtow his feet
And my mouth making a confession of how unworthy I am of his grace.
Inked by
  Adetu genius

He made me from a clot of blood
Brought me into this world and showered blessings
Gave me purpose and life
Oh! I did appreciate not

From the lump of flesh I rose
By his grace, beauty flowed
Thy watchful eye over my past years
Nevertheless I thanked not
Regretfully I now thought
Are my an unworthy lot
Inked by
      Oni Abiola

Been unclean
In my own black sin
As rotten as the load asking
Clothed in my own deceit

My world becomes rotund
The love reassured
As I will become reborn
For this grace becomes greatly unforgiving
The love of God becomes undeserving
As my salvation becomes all regressing.
Inked by
SammyPortgas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?