END OF SARS
END OF SARS
Just the breeze of their slap
Painted my street like an abattoir
On what I never for once dreamt of
The street was crowded like a stadium
Nobody stood as my witness
Except the ATM in the next street.
Afolabi onlyGodknows
There is a menace in the city,
Terrorizing at one opportunity.
Make me thy wing man in this fight,
For I have cried severally all night.
Officers they're called but criminals in bars,
We call for their dethrone like tsar.
Kester Richard
SARS.
As dangerous as flammable gas
Once you see them in their private cars
Just know Massacre awaits all that crosses their path
They don't investigate nor get their facts
All they want is to catch an offender,
And they do that fast.
So just for writing on the_ _*End of SARS,
You are an offender to SARS.
Pray my ink won't stop flowing till the
END OF SARS
©Vecxux
We are SARS
we leave SCARS
Not that we shine like stars
But we quench every starry talent
In the name of fighting crimes
You loathe us we know
And we know you seek our end
MR FAS
Babies sings sack SARS
Trees in tears at the sight of SARS
Stop!!!! Oh yee saddist SARS
I have a dream
I see SARS drop into the ocean like pin
Termination of SARS
Idowu Mary
Mighty inkers inspired
Bringing bards together
Comments
Post a Comment