Evil on the loose
Evil on the loose
Like a kick in my boots
Locked up in disuse
Evil lurks out in the dark
Hidden in the thought of men
Prevailing only in action
Man shutting man
For eyes have become bland
The closing curtains become dark
Evil always on the run
Causing trouble in disguise
I wish evil could be brought to court
But it evades me in short
Porgas ohis
I
Evil on the loose
It's hard to choose
Between win and loose
In this cruel world, beware of woos
II
Evil on the loose
Good will is what we misuse
Let righteousness be our muse
To be sad is what I refuse
And greatness should be our clues.
KEHINDE MUKHTAR
Menace on cruise
Corruption in shoes
Saints now into booze
Ravage becomes Muse
I hear Good is on snooze.
Evil on ten toes,
Infiltrating homes,
creating hoes,
Killing hopes
And promoting flaws.
Shomade Abdulazeez
Crying like a new born baby.
Looked around while I yell.
Frightened like a fish,
In the second water.
Oh nefarious second water.
How can I get out of thee
Lifeless me shout for aid
Ooh you dragons of the sea
Evil is near
Evil at hand
Inked by Idowu Mary
Lost in the shadow of the night
Like a siezless air
I fade into the evil of time.
In this polygamous-world,
Dreams melt like a six inch wax
Before a six feet bears...
Oh!evil on the loose
A dark-finger looking for who to choose...
Oh no!they have come again
To strike a bleading-fear
In the market square.
They have come again,
Full like a garden of lies
With an heavenly flowers of of evil.
As each drops of petals count my end,
I realised evil on the loose.
inked by A.O.STEPH
I can hear the cries of the captured,
I can hear bones being fractured,
I can feel necks being snapped,
I can smell blood being sapped.
Can't see it,
But can feel it.
This ain't a normal sensation,
It's creepy beyond a normal operation.
The demons have been released,
The victims have been deceived,
Oh; We've been fooled,
And now; Evil is on the loose.
©Vecxux
Mighty inkers inspired
Wednesday duel
Anchor: Lawal philanthropist
Comments
Post a Comment