Thursday picture prompt

Omo yemoja

Aje omo yemoja,
You are the light who
Takes darkness as clothes.
You are the white who
Takes black clay pot as a home.
You are the ocean who takes
Refuge in the desert.
You are the home rat who makes friend with the cat and he dare not bite,
You are the cripple who send able men on an erand,
You are the blind who draw map
For the wise with open eye.
Aje olokun asoro dayo,
You are the only being
Who can give me my Ayo
Without considering my wellbeing.

Aje olokun,
Come use my room as your home,
Come use my pocket as your
foam.
Come use my hands as your
Comb,
Come use my saliver as an
Honeycomb.
My backyard is big enough to accommodate your pet,
My pen is horny make him
Wet and split the honey.
Aje be my God so I won't go
Astray and before you I would dwell in heaven..

Inked by
Afolabi onlyGodknows

AJÉ (MONEY)

Ajé wá mirí,
Ajé filé'mi sebùgbé
Kí n lè jàre ìsé

Ajé wò mí
Kóo tún miwò
Kóo sì dunnú sími

Oní n mú kan wá
Mo fún o ní egbèrún

Oní n rúbo múrasísé
Mo sisé mo làágùn

Oní n yan ìtèsíwájú láàyò
N òyè n ògbò mogbà

Ajé mo pè
Ajé wá jémi ní òo

Eni ò rájé ti wáyé asán

Ajíbádé Abdullah pentalk

Poem:Aje(money)
Poet:Obazie Sunday

Aje o ,wa mi wa!
Erujeje ti ko se gbe,
Iranse Eledumare,
ti o ṣe idanimọ awọn tanika.

Aje o,wa mi wa
Babanla baba mi,
Ekuro alaboku ewa.
Mo feran e,
Ye ma sà fun mi.

Aje o wa mi wa!
Ki osi fi owo re yo iyato eniyan,
Fi eyin owo re,gba mi pelu alafia,
Mo fe o ni opolopo,
Aini re fa itiju.

Oh ye money!
Find your way into my pocket,
Crisped notes i want,
Into my little old pocket,
My utmost succor.

My hand is your abode,
Oh ye,bring credit alert,
I long for thee,
Glitter and shinning oh ye,
Make me your lord.

Money,money ,money
I await you ,
Create oh ye a ladder of riches,
Where i would climb and come down no more,
In thy multitude i replenish,
Like the ocean of vegas.

©2018
Prince_Savo

Ajé (money)

Money,
Come to me, for you I'm cursed with,
Locate me, for you I gave my all,
I want you, for you are the Shepherd to my lost,
Reside in my life,
Love for you I have at heart.

Rest in my hand, money,
I have the best tender for your care,
Be my routine, your love I am,
Money finds me, the mount for my blasphemy,
Be mine, money, the library of my success.

Muhammad Nasir

Aje.

For without you it's impossible to acquire wealth,
Even old adages of health is wealth,
Are now being changed to wealth is health.

Yet man works tirelessly to gain riches
And when he can't,
He blames his village witches.

For I don't want to work in vain,
So I say Ajé wá mírí...ajé wà mí Kan,
Kí n lè jàrà ìsé mí.

©Vecxux

Ajè

Oh! ajè,
Life is miserable without you
Many heads are struggling
They're in torturous search for wealth

Olodumare,
I've been to the tripartite junction
I dropped the calabash with the sacrificial ingredients in it
I've done the necessary atonement and
I chanted fervently the eulogy of ajè:
                "Ajè o, wamiri
                 Aye odun layi si è
                 Aseda, Olodumare o
                 Ajè ni temi o
                 Oriburuku malo
                 Ajè o, wamiri..."

Ajè o,
Ifa bears witness
My ancestor Ogunfumunire wasn't poor
Ajè was visibly seen dancing in every corner of his house

Ajè o,
Turn my home to your new abode
Let's dine and wine like newly married couple
Our honeymoon location should be my bank account

Ajè o, deny not my friendship with you
But never to leave me alone.

                
©LAWAL_ADE

Mighty inkers inspired
Thursday picture prompt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?