NEVER SAID GOODBYE
![]() |
| Never Said Goodbye |
Please darling, come to that spot-
The same place we share our first kiss.
I have been burning a hundred degrees hot,
for each of the last four invites you've missed,
I feel hurt.
I feel hurt.
I've called your phone unto death.
We're lovers?
Then I deserve to be told when it's over.
What kind of lover leaves and never says goodbye?
What kind of love will drags an ocean from his lover's eye?
How could I have known that would be our last kiss?
The air showed no sign.
The leafs that use to envy us,
now bids me sorry.
How is this not funny?
You never said goodbye.
I should have known you're heartless,
How could you have made mama cry?
Everyone just wanna ask "why?"
I asked them if you smiled,
or even said a'thing about me
How could you have made mama cry?
Everyone just wanna ask "why?"
I asked them if you smiled,
or even said a'thing about me
before you left home,
'No', you said nothing that night,
You left us all alone.
How's this right?
You promised never to go out sight,
that night we kissed,
I never wanted to let go.
You said we'll be like Amazon
We'll forever flow,
Why did you go down like the sun?
You promised never to go out sight,
that night we kissed,
I never wanted to let go.
You said we'll be like Amazon
We'll forever flow,
Why did you go down like the sun?
Has Amazon waters run low?
We could have had all those fun
we've always wanted.
We'd kiss before the world, till every living thing
sees how much I love you.
Maybe you were in a hurry.
Perhaps you lied,
When you looked me in the eye and promised to stay.
Maybe you knew you'll be running away.
I hope you remember,
How I use to run away from home,
Just to come kiss your lips.
I'm gonna do it all over again
If you had remain.
It been four days, I lost sleep,
Because in my dreams, we still kiss,
And I awake to replay the clips.
I can't just let it go.
You left my heart in pieces,
And went to rest in peace.
You should have said goodbye at least.
When you looked me in the eye and promised to stay.
Maybe you knew you'll be running away.
I hope you remember,
How I use to run away from home,
Just to come kiss your lips.
I'm gonna do it all over again
If you had remain.
It been four days, I lost sleep,
Because in my dreams, we still kiss,
And I awake to replay the clips.
I can't just let it go.
You left my heart in pieces,
And went to rest in peace.
You should have said goodbye at least.
©C. Timothy Jr.

Comments
Post a Comment