I'M A BAD BOY


I'M A BAD BOY
You all know that they call me a bad boy.
But what you don't know is my mind is like a toy,
The devil picks it for his sons to play,
But God bought it and it's he's son his slay
For me to walk away.
But how do I walk?
My efforts to stand doesn't work.
I'd forgive those that think I can't stand,
Because sincerely, I've been finding it hard.
If God probably gives me a million chances,
There's a slim chance I'd take one.
But that's not the way this battle would be won.
You don't win by luck,
I admit that some of you have been lucky,
But if I have to win, I have to ask, seek and knock,
Especially these times that I don't have the keys.
And that's why I've been spending more times on my knee.
©C. Timothy Jr.

Click to like our us on Facebook Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of the Famous Explorers and the Discovery of America

FILLINGS AND FEELINGS PDF

FATE OR ILLUCK?