MINOR
Hey yo! It's EK TiGER and EM.
I'ma shed all of the lights on martial matters.
These things ain't funny
So they ain't about who laughs best.
Myself and EM baby are leading this campaign
And we're not outta here to calm pain.
I'ma open the war books to the ram page,
And for every waggling tongue there'd be muting.
So many sexploitations on the minors,
So-sighs-earthy thinking about holdin' manors.
If only the oldies could google what's behind the curtains,
They'd realize newbies has been tweeting
Who would I tell?
Momma must not hear this!
Papa is gonna kill!
I can handle this alone!
Drunk in the sorrows of iniquities they settle for more bottles of fair gin.
Their sorrows has got the depths of the blue
And the heights of the azure
Cos they've gotta keep reading black mails
Fear, ignorance and molestation sends em.
I'd not say this,
If these MF would stop without a diss.
O'yeah I know, they say don't say it!
'It cuts like a sword'
You shouldn't sit there giving minors food to eat,
Then at night you say 'sshh, don't say a word'
Yaaa! Isn't that sounding like a gun?
"Oh EM' it's just two minutes and I'm done"
But Motherfucker, it doesn't change the fact, she's a minor!
Wait, dude you know how many kids you've minus?
"Hay em' that's a lie, the kid is still among us"
But she's a zombie
She doesn't know what she is,
Don't even ask that kid what she wanna be
You've introduced her to sex sprint,
She's prolly gonna grow running a marathon.
"Shut em! We both enjoyed it, she moaned."
Yeah, maybe you tell us how you turned that kid on.
Oh yeah she's gonna moan, you forced your finger into her,
Before that log in your forest caused damage as it strolled into this narrow road.
"Hay em.....
" Hay MF! Shut up I don't wanna hear another word!
Hay pass me the sword"
(Scattering the table, the sword drawn)
You deserve to die!
And I'm here to make it slow and painful.
EK TiGER et Eminence Inked Minor
Like our page on Facebook
Remember to drop a comment, it encourages the writer.
I'ma shed all of the lights on martial matters.
These things ain't funny
So they ain't about who laughs best.
Myself and EM baby are leading this campaign
And we're not outta here to calm pain.
I'ma open the war books to the ram page,
And for every waggling tongue there'd be muting.
So many sexploitations on the minors,
So-sighs-earthy thinking about holdin' manors.
If only the oldies could google what's behind the curtains,
They'd realize newbies has been tweeting
Who would I tell?
Momma must not hear this!
Papa is gonna kill!
I can handle this alone!
Drunk in the sorrows of iniquities they settle for more bottles of fair gin.
Their sorrows has got the depths of the blue
And the heights of the azure
Cos they've gotta keep reading black mails
Fear, ignorance and molestation sends em.
I'd not say this,
If these MF would stop without a diss.
O'yeah I know, they say don't say it!
'It cuts like a sword'
You shouldn't sit there giving minors food to eat,
Then at night you say 'sshh, don't say a word'
Yaaa! Isn't that sounding like a gun?
"Oh EM' it's just two minutes and I'm done"
But Motherfucker, it doesn't change the fact, she's a minor!
Wait, dude you know how many kids you've minus?
"Hay em' that's a lie, the kid is still among us"
But she's a zombie
She doesn't know what she is,
Don't even ask that kid what she wanna be
You've introduced her to sex sprint,
She's prolly gonna grow running a marathon.
"Shut em! We both enjoyed it, she moaned."
Yeah, maybe you tell us how you turned that kid on.
Oh yeah she's gonna moan, you forced your finger into her,
Before that log in your forest caused damage as it strolled into this narrow road.
"Hay em.....
" Hay MF! Shut up I don't wanna hear another word!
Hay pass me the sword"
(Scattering the table, the sword drawn)
You deserve to die!
And I'm here to make it slow and painful.
EK TiGER et Eminence Inked Minor
Like our page on Facebook
Remember to drop a comment, it encourages the writer.

I felt like crying just reading this, thumb's up guys👍👍
ReplyDelete